Monday 2 September 2019

My writers profile

Bonjour, my name is Amber. I’m 10 years old. I live in Awatuna but my family and I probably will be moving to Hokitika so we can be would be closer to town. I go to Hokitika Primary School. I think that it is one of the best schools in New Zealand because you get to go to high school when you are 10 years old and in most schools you go to high school when you are 13. I really like to read books with mysteries and humor; lots of humor. Sometimes a little bit of horror; just when I can’t find anything else to read. I like writing about animals, food, true stories, family and things that are going to happen because most of these things mean something to me. Food; not so much. I mean it helps you survive and I like making food even if I can’t eat it. In my class, Ruma Kiwi, we are doing Writers Workshop so you do some writing and try to make it the best that you can do. You have to go over it quite a few times but you always get there in the end.

I really like doing gymnastics, I do it every Thursday, just not on the holidays. I really like french culture. I think it's really fancy and that the food is so good just not snails ( gross)

I love baking, especially cakes and macaroons and macarons. Shopping is one of my favorite things to do. I shop for shoes, clothes, food, slime, anything satisfying and everything else that I love. When I’m about 20 years old I want to have my own dessert truck with almost every dessert that you could imagine. I would sell cakes, cupcakes, brownies, biscuits, ice cream, sorbays, macaroons, macarons, chocolate, meringues, pavlova, lamingtons the list goes on and on.

I hope that you enjoyed reading my piece of writing.

Bye Amber

2 comments:

  1. I love the bonjour because nobody use it. I would come to you're dessert truck Amber. keep up the good work Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,
    My name is Niko. I like Humor aswell but in movies i dont really read. I like Writing too. I enjoy baking too i do it alot with my mum. This was a great blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.